Call for papers
From 2017 onwards the Erasmus Law Review is working with one issue a year on submissions, more particularly the fourth and last one of the year. The Editorial Board encourages submissions that are multidisciplinary in focus, although the doctrinal legal articles are certainly also welcomed. The deadline for the current Open Call is the 1st of May 2017.
Submissions will first be screened by the Editorial Board, and those selected will go through the regular peer review. For more information please contact the Review's Managing Editor; Margaux Raynaud at firstname.lastname@example.org
Erasmus Law Review
Welcome to the Erasmus Law Review website. This journal seeks to foster independent critical scholarship as relevant to the discipline of law. It commissions articles around specific themes, although calls for papers on specific topics might be issued occasionally and will be published on this website. All prospective articles are submitted to double-blind peer review (two reviews per article), and final publication is dependent on the outcome of these reviews.
The Editorial Board encourages the submission of legally relevant manuscripts by legal scholars and practitioners as well as those versed in other disciplines relevant to law, such as criminology, sociology, political science and economics.
In handling commissioned articles and unsolicited ones, the Erasmus Law Review makes use of an online submission system called the Editorial Manager - please see Submit an Article for more information.
For more information or questions, please contact our managing editor, Margaux Raynaud, email@example.com.
- Introduction Kristin Henrard Erasmus Law Review, Issue 3 2016
- Raising Barriers to ‘Outlaw Motorcycle Gang-Related Events’ Teun van Ruitenburg Erasmus Law Review, Issue 3 2016
- A Theoretical Framework to Study Variations in Workplace Violence Experienced by Emergency Responders Lisa van Reemst Erasmus Law Review, Issue 3 2016
- The Right to Mental Health in the Digital Era Fatemeh Kokabisaghi, Iris Bakx en Blerta Zenelaj Erasmus Law Review, Issue 3 2016
- Introduction Kristin Henrard Erasmus Law Review, Issue 4 2016
- A World Apart? Private Investigations in the Corporate Sector Clarissa Meerts Erasmus Law Review, Issue 4 2016
For questions or comments concerning Erasmus Law Review, please contact our managing editor at firstname.lastname@example.org, or send an email to one of the other members of the Editorial Board. Ideas for articles or comments on our website are always welcome.
Sign up for email alert
If you sign up for the free email alert from Erasmus Law Review, you will automatically receive a message when a new article is published on the website.